Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grand Californian Hotel ~ Christmas

One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is go on our annual family trip to Disneyland. We get everyone ready after work and all drive down to the Grand Californian Hotel. Once there, we park ourselves on the comfortable sofas and wait in line to see Santa while listening to the carolers. After this, we venture over to Storyteller's Cafe and eat the most delicious dinner with my favorite corn chowder! Yum! After dinner we like to go back by the beautiful tree and relax. There is also a gorgeous fireplace with rocking chairs around it. This is such a special time for me and my family. The only thing missing was Grandpa! I miss him so much!



























3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh traditions. What would Christmas be like without them? I know the girls will grow to love and enjoy them as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...It looks like everybody's pic made this blog...except....uhhh....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete